HyreCar was instrumental in pioneering the new category of Carsharing for the ridesharing industry. As ridesharing (and HyreCar) began getting negative perception, The Silver Telegram stepped into provide strategic PR advisory to HyreCar’s young marketing team, establish credibility and leadership and establish HyreCar as a driving force in the carsharing industry, ultimately pushing the company through its IPO.
Challenges & Opportunities
Challenge: Limited brand awareness.
Challenge: Negative feedback of the ridesharing industry as a whole.
Opportunity: No clear leader in the category of carsharing.
Opportunity: Well-positioned/established and growing executive team and advisory.
The Silver Telegram was the full-service agency on the campaign executing:
- Strategic PR Advisory
- PR Strategy, press room and announcements
- Develop crisis communications plan
- Media + Influencer relations
- Identify speaking, contributions and thought leadership opportunities
- Analyst relations
Overall we were able to support HyreCar at a critical point in their growth prior to IPO, we assisted in the raising of funds pre IPO as well as bringing on investor relations and crisis communications support as needed.
We also helped in establishing a foothold in the carsharing space as HyreCar rose to the next level of their business as well as helping them create preliminary positioning in the ridesharing space with their podcast, The Mobility Revolution.
- Established the company’s formal PR strategy and timeline
- Created and delivered a comprehensive crisis communications plan
- Executed 39 press releases over 10 months
- Secured more than 70 media placements over 10 months.
- Established new and supported existing media relationships with reporters
across in business, tech and automotive sectors.
- Supported investor relations program through IPO.